Are you an experienced marketing executive looking for an exciting new role? Well, at Talos360, you may have found your perfect match as we're now one of the UK's most exciting and fastest-growing people tech businesses. Our success comes from the SaaS solutions our customers want and need, which means as our campaign executive you'll have great products to create engaging campaigns with. Rewarded generously for helping broaden our client base further, this is your chance to expand your career in technical sales. If you are creative and results driven and want to work as part of a high paced, dynamic, and friendly team in a beautiful modern office - then read on
Marketing Campaigns Executive - Benefits
- Competitive salary
- State of the art office
- Inclusive and supportive culture
- Free parking & Hybrid working
- Casual dress code
- Ability to make an impact on the business
Marketing Campaigns Executive - Responsibilities
Reporting into the Head of Campaigns, you'll be responsible for executing integrated marketing campaigns to deliver the quality and quantity of leads required to meet the business' sales targets. Duties will include:
- Implementing comprehensive, engaging campaigns as part of our business development activity.
- Analyse and report on the performance of campaigns to help identify improvements for future activity.
- Manage data in Salesforce to deliver targeted segment campaigns.
- Working with wider team to develop and execute marketing strategies and offer support where needed
- Work closely with the marketing team to coordinate any support required for campaigns including content, digital activity, social, events.
- Work closely with the sales team to communicate campaign progress and focus for lead generation
- Build nurture campaigns to engage prospects and customers throughout the buying process.
- To track and understand spend vs. budget and the ROI from activity.
- Keep up to date with new marketing trends and opportunities for our markets.
Marketing Campaigns Executive - Required Skills
- Proven marketing experience in a B2B environment. We'd love it within SaaS, software, media, or recruitment, but it's not essential.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, and passionate about marketing
- Data led and analytical thinker with good reporting skills
- Problem solver & implementer
- CRM & marketing automation experience - ideally Salesforce and Pardot
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a knack for building and maintaining relationships building up a natural rapport with internal stakeholders.
- You'll be well used to hard work; confident you can adapt your skills to the needs of our dynamic company.
- You've never been one to shy away from asking questions because that's how you learn.
If you feel like this could be a great next role for you and your skills then apply now to be considered for our Marketing Executive role