Teaching Assistant - Diss, South Norfolk
Are you a recent Graduate with a 2.2 degree or higher?
Alternatively, do you have relevant childcare experience that could be transferred to the role of a teaching assistant?
This ambitious school in Diss, South Norfolk, is looking for an astute Teaching Assistant to join their team.
*** Teaching Assistant position located in Diss, South Norfolk
*** Long Term, Full-Time Teaching Assistant position starting immediately
*** £70-£85 per day
Teaching Assistant Specification:
* 2.2 or above from a leading University OR relevant childcare experience
* C Grade in GCSE Maths, English and Science
* A genuine aspiration towards becoming a Teacher
* Excellent subject knowledge
About the Teaching Assistant role:
* Ad-hoc support throughout the school years
* Responsible for working one-to-one with pupils of varying skills and ability
* Small group work through intervention and booster classes with low and high ability pupils
* Opportunity to lead whole-class teaching under the supervision of the class teacher
* Found in Diss, South Norfolk, this school is easily accessible by car and public transport
* Graded 'Good' by OFSTED
Apply today for this fantastic Teaching Assistant opportunity in Diss, South Norfolk, and begin your path to becoming a Teaching Assistant. Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Richard Pentecost at Strategy Education.
Teaching Assistant | Diss
Teaching Assistant | South Norfolk