Development Manager - Biomaterials - Remote Working - £50,000 - £65,000 pa + Benefits - Ref 540
I am currently recruiting for a Development Manager (Biomaterials) to work for a multi-national medical device organisation. Salary up to £65,000 + Benefits.
In this role you will be responsible for managing teams from multiple sites to deliver projects, keeping in contact, attending project & site meetings to ultimately help facilitate project success within the Biomaterials business area (collagen and bone substitute materials).
* Ability to apply scientific or engineering knowledge to product development
* Working experience within medical devices, pharmaceutical, highly regulated or similar industry
* Project management experience (NPD)
* Experience developing a team
* Strong leadership skills
* Good commercial awareness
* Specific biomaterials knowledge
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Development Manager to work for a leader within their field where the work is continuously varied keeping you engaged and challenged. Being a multi-national organisation there are plenty of opportunities to progress your career both inside and outside the UK if this appeals.
This is an immediate requirement so if you have the required skills and experience then please get in touch ASAP with an up to date copy of your CV. Either apply direct or contact David on (phone number removed)