This is an extremely exciting role with one of the fastest growing businesses in its industry. Moreover the bigger picture is one of a very motivating and engaging journey; breaking new ground and setting new standards of excellence. The growth trajectory, scale and scope are such that onward career progression opportunities are significant.ROLE PURPOSE
The primary purpose of this role is to provide leadership to the site encompassing People, Safety, Quality, Production and Cost management objectives, targets and compliance / standards. In addition, ensuring site facilities and contracted services are to agreed standards.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & APPROACH
- Ensure the site management teams have the resources required to fulfil production plans spanning inbound , refurb and despatch.
- Set and confirm site Safety rules and lead a Safety-First culture.
- Ensure site compliance to all company / ISO standards through audit programme.
- Work with colleagues to identify site improvement / optimisation plans balancing delivery with cost and quality.
- Develop the site leadership teams / succession planning.
- Ensure facility plans are maintained / lead the plans for infrastructure development.
- Work as part of a wider team to share best practice and help inform future site layout / ways of working.
- Ability to lead a large site operation through setting clear direction and objectives to the site leads in-line with business focus areas and defined production system methodologies
- Coach and support site teams and be point of escalation for issues impacting safety, welfare or operational performance.
- Leadership of large teams working 24/7.
- Understanding the need to embrace continuous improvement and be open to alternative ways of working.
- Taking accountability for the regional performance across SQCDP measures and targets.
- Experience of large team leadership and General Management experience covering all aspects of site management
- Well developed interpersonal skills and a record of openness to share and learn from others
- Salary in range £70-75k
- Bonus to 20% of salary
- Choice of Car or Car Allowance
Please ensure you include with your application your CV, your current notice period and some bullet point examples of your experience in:
- Large site operational management and defined production system methodologies
- Leading continuous improvement and alternative ways of working.
- Accountability for SQCDP measures and targets.