Global Accounting Network are partnering with a listed technology client who require a Finance Transformation Project Manager to join them on a contract basis in order to assist with a SOX & Controls project.
This position will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of global internal control programmes across the business. The SOX specialists are already in place, this is a PM role to oversee the project and provide support.
- Partner with the senior committee and agree a plan for the project, looking at milestones and timelines
- Identify the required deliverables and manage the project on a day to day basis
- Partner with the SOX and controls specialists within the business to ensure a best in class implementation throughout the business
- Document and asses all risks to the project, communicating and handling any concerns accordingly
- Ensure company wide buy-in and all stakeholders are engaged
- Organise and lead regular project meetings with stakeholders, contributors, resources etc with clear outcomes to enable a smooth project
- Ensure resources are correctly managed at each stage of the project
- Ad hoc project requirements
- Must have strong Project Management experience in the past, ideally Project Management Institution (PMI) certification or similar certification
- Prior experience within an internal controls and SOX project
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to manage relationships with C-Suite
- Understanding and experience with project management tools (i.e. Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, Asana, etc)