An opportunity to join a rapidly growing construction company after a round of investment to manage the finances and drive improvements for a series of multi-million pound developments.Client Details
A private equity backed, Somerset based, diverse construction business with multiple specialisms looking to improve their Project Accounting function with a seasoned Interim Project Accountant.Description
- Owner of cashflow forecasting of live and upcoming projects in the delivery stage, ensuring a Single Source of Truth (SSOT) is captured correctly.
- Support the capex modelling of new capital projects, working to evolve the standard cost model for projects alongside the operational team.
- Champion the adoption of the Capex controls framework, seeking to improve data quality and data capture through the project delivery stage alongside strong project governance and controls.
- Drive regular review and updates of project risk register in conjunction with project managers and wider project teams.
- Liaise with AP team to continually improve system information and ensure accuracy of our transactional records for the Projects.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis as required to support the Head of Finance, including programme board submissions.
- Ensure compliance with the financial and operational procedures of the business.
The ideal Interim Project Accountant will be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) but we welcome applications from anyone Qualified by Experience with a good deal of construction sector experience, specifically within project finance. You will be hard working, able to challenge stakeholders with an excellent grasp of the required controls and reporting frameworks for multi-million pound projects.Job Offer
The role will pay c.£300 per day (inside of IR35) but will consider applications at a higher rate, to be considered an the relevance of the Interim Project Accountant's sector experience.