We are delighted to be partnering with a leading business based in South Cambridge as they seek to recruit a Finance Assistant to join their team. Reporting into the Finance Business partner and working as part of a small, dynamic team, you will play a critical role in supporting the finance function and various projects. This role is a full time permanent position
As the incoming individual, you will be tasked with the following duties:
- Supporting project teams with accurate information entry
- Posting of weekly timesheets
- Chasing missing timesheets and updating relevant people accordingly
- Closing of projects
- Adding new employees to the finance system
- Dealing with contractor and internal project queries
- Project invoicing, credit control and actively managing the ledger
- Providing cover for Accounts Payable
As the incoming individual, it is paramount you have good accountancy experience, and an active AAT studier or stop studier would be desirable. Strong excel skills are a must have, as well as excellent communication skills and ability to prioritise your workload.
The organisation offer a healthy benefits package as well as flexibility to work 40% of the hours from home, with the remainder being worked from their office, which is best accessed by your own transport.