DevOps Technical Architect - HYBRID WORKING - INSIDE IR35
One of our biggest customers is looking an experienced DevOps Technical Architect
to join them immediately on an initial 6 month basis.
Our client wants to establish and roll out a common DevOps tool kit and requires a Technical Architect
to become part of the project team and guide them to a successful delivery.
Skills and experience you need:
- Previous experience of implementing (or extensive use of) DevOps tooling and methodology within a large Financial company
- Clear understanding of how to roll out a CI/CD pipeline that would service several Development teams working on different languages and platforms.
- Working experience and a clear understanding of the various DevOps tools on the market, such as GitHub, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Bamboo, Octopus, Puppet, etc vs Azure DevOps to help decide on the toolkit to be deployed, the roll out strategy, and then deliver it!
- Understanding of the job roles required in a DevOps environment
- Demonstrable experience of the security aspects required across such systems
- Be able to work and bond with a project team and show proactivity; helping to drive the project forward and keep it on track considering the ambitious timeline
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/