HLTA-Higher Level Teaching Assistant
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Higher-Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA). The successful candidate will have previous experience working across Early Years and have the ability to supervise the whole class occasionally.
The HLTA will supervise the Nursery class during short absences of the Nursery Teacher. The roe will also require you to provide in class support alongside the class teacher when you are not required to take the class. You will also be expected to prepare materials for the teaching staff as well as carrying out some admin.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Work alongside teaching staff to plan and evaluate as well as adjusting some learning and using intervention strategies when appropriate.
- Monitoring and evaluating children's responses to learning through planned activities.
- Observing and monitoring the children against the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) as well as learning objectives set.
- Keep records up to date when required as well as recording achievement and progress.
- Promote positive attitudes to learning.
- Promoting positive behaviour and values throughout the school.
- Liaise with parents and careers when necessary.
If you think this might be something, you're interested in please send a CV in response to this advert or contact Shannon Marsden on .APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.Disclaimer
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'