REED Recruitment are partnering a growing client in the centre of Cheltenham, this is a highly successful business who offer a great benefit package including a company wide bonus scheme.
This business are growing their senior Finance team and are looking to recruit a Group Finance Manager; this is a full-time, permanent position offering a £60,000 salary depending on experience. In this role you will have the flexibility to work from home 50% of the time and have flex around start and finish times.
The main purpose of this role is to provide day to day leadership, management and development of the finance team. With 3 direct reports this role will also support their head of departments teams by motivating them to push the business forward.
- Consolidation of group management accounts
- Monthly review of controls for all entities within the business
- Collate the budget information to produce the Group budget for review
- Responsible for continuous review of finance systems used within the team
- Monitor, review and manage the overall performance of the team
- Ensure month end close process is completed to strict monthly timescales
- Main point of contact for the annual audit
This position is for a qualified Finance Manager who has a wealth of experience in people management.
If you are interested in knowing more about this role them please apply and I will be in touch.