Robert Walters are currently working exclusively with an instantly recognisable brand in their search for a Senior Financial Analyst. The organisation that we're representing require a highly skilled analyst to join their commercial 'centre of excellence' team.
Robert Walters are currently working exclusively with an instantly recognisable brand in their search for a Senior Financial Analyst. The organisation that we're representing have recently been through an organisational re-design programme and require a highly skilled analyst to join their commercial 'centre of excellence' team. With an exceptionally strong senior management team, a number of projects at the early stages of design and exceptional promotion opportunities available there really is no better time to join this organisation.
Once in role the successful candidate will be embedded inside one of the business entities and will play a major part in the delivery of a commercial 'centre of excellence'. The candidate will be expected to play a major part in delivering effective FP&A functionality and assist in the improvement of the forecasting & budgeting process. The candidate will play a key role in the delivery of initiatives and key analysis to the senior management team and challenge the existing financial processes and organisational performance.
Key responsibilities include;
- Assist with the end to end planning and reporting process across the business entity
- Create and build a monthly & quarterly management pack that is used to make key decisions across the group
- Analysis of organisational performance, client profitability, trends and delivery of commercial MI to the executive team
- Assist in embedding / delivering new and improved end to end FP&A processes and consolidated systems across the group
- Assist with all elements of budgeting and forecasting across the business unit area
- Business partner with key stakeholders to understand, identify and deliver key business drivers and performance indicators
- Analyse, manipulate and model large quantities of complex financial information that can be easily presented to a range of stakeholders
- Delivery of relevant market and organisational risk assessments to the senior management team
- Ensure that internal stakeholders have clear and simplified financial information to enable them to make strategic decisions
Candidates wishing to apply for the Senior Finance Analyst role will be a CCAB qualified accountant and will ideally have had exposure of working in an FP&A function of a high performing & fast paced business. The candidate will be a strong communicator, will have the ability to partner with a range of stakeholders and deliver a story behind the numbers. Experience of co-ordinating budgeting and forecasting processes, analysing large quantities of information and delivering recommendations to key internal stakeholders are critical skills for this individual to possess.