REGIONAL SERVICE MANAGER - COMPETETIVE PACKAGE, NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
JS Recruitment are working in partnership with a national engineering business who have a strong reputation for quality, service, and delivery. They now require a Regional Service Manager to lead an established team of engineers whilst developing and maintaining strong relationships with their customers.
The ideal candidate will be located within a 25-mile radius of Leeds / Wakefield and must demonstrate strong experience in an operational management role leading a remote team along with a technical / mechanical engineering background.
On offer is a competitive basic salary plus benefits including company car / car allowance, pension scheme and 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays.
- Plan and implement engineering resources
- Build and develop effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Visit customer sites as required to ensure service excellence
- Prepare quotations and estimates for services and projects
- Manage site engineering services and identify opportunities for improvement
- Manage a team of engineers; setting objectives and managing performance
- Ensure that the department is compliant
- Contribute to the reviewing and developing of strategy
- Managing the administrative support to ensure that sales invoices are produced and issued in a timely manner
- Ensure cost effective purchasing of parts and equipment
- Attend regular management meetings at head office
- Drive initiatives, process efficiencies and continuous improvement
REGIONAL SERVICE MANAGER PERSON SPECIFICATION
- Experience in an operational management role with exposure to managing remote teams
- Strong technical background - engineering / mechanical engineering would be ideal
- Excellent knowledge and experience of managing customer contracts and service delivery
- Good business understanding and commercial awareness
- Experience of working to health and safety requirements and ensuring compliance
- Computer literate with a sound knowledge of MS Office packages
- Full UK driving licence
JS Recruitment UK Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As soon as a decision has been reached, we will contact shortlisted applicants. If you are shortlisted, JS Recruitment UK Ltd will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data). JS Recruitment UK Ltd will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you. We will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms included in the privacy notice which can be viewed on our website.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
JS Recruitment is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.