Our client, a well-known retail business in the Blackburn area, are currently recruiting for a Ledger Manager to manage the purchase ledger and sales ledger team. This company has gone from strength to strength over the past few years and now require an experienced Ledger Manager to manage the start to finish transactional processes.
Duties of the role include:
- Managing a team of 4 people who cover purchase and sales ledger and credit control
- Setting best practice processes and policies and managing team performance against the KPI's
- Overseeing payment plans and setting terms and conditions
- Preparing supplier payments runs and reporting on cash projections
- Submitting invoice finance reconciliations to the bank
- Ensuring good relationships and maintained with key customers and suppliers
- Dealing with multiple currency ledgers
To be considered for this role you must be used to working in a fast paced consumer business and have a strong working knowledge of purchase and sales ledger processes from start to finish. You will have managed a team and will be used to setting KPI's and motivating staff to achieve them.
In return for this experience, you will receive a competitive salary, an excellent pension, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays and various other benefits. You will also be given an opportunity to start a new role at an exciting time of growth. The role is a hybrid role where you will be based 3 days in the office and 2 days from home.
If you are an experience Transactional Manager who is looking for a new and exciting challenge, please apply to Tammy Smith now for an immediate interview.