Our engineering client based in Rotherham are looking to add a site operative to their workforce.
This is a temporary position that will lead to permanent employment after the 12 weeks probationary period is complete. You will be working on a 3 shift pattern (Days, After's & Nights)Role Outlined:
Due to growth and expansion the company are seeking a hard-working operative to join their site in Rotherham.
Your role will involve general workshop duties and leading on to become trained on a variety of production machinery and or FLT's, Side loaders and overhead cranes.Important Info:
- Licenses / training on FLT, Sideloaders and Overhead Crane after 12 weeks
- £10.71 per hour for initial 12 weeks and a pay review with permanent contract offer
- Time and half for overtime, double time on a Sunday
- £28 shift allowance per nights shift
- Team player
- A background in a warehousing/engineering would be beneficial
- A background of Laser or Plasma cutting is highly desirable
- Hard working
- Show a willingness to learn and progress to operator level
- Morning shift is (Mon - Thur 6am to 1.30pm & Fri 12pm finish)
- After's shift is (Mon to Thur 1 to 9pm & Fri 8pm finish)
- Nights shift is paid at extra £140.00 shift allowance per week (Hours are mon to Thursday 9pm to 6am & Friday 4am finish)
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of the UK's largest engineering companies. An engineering background is not essential but beneficial.