Quantum Scholars are currently recruiting for a qualified Computer Science teacher, to join an 'Outstanding' Sixth Form College in Farnborough.
This role offers a wonderful opportunity for the right Computer Science Teacher to join a fantastic College, proud of their consistently outstanding examination results, forward-thinking mixed programme of study and contributions to the local community. With highly aspirational and engaging learners, staff are encouraged to provide a tailored and bespoke experience for each unique individual.
You will be joining a team of well-supported, enthusiastic department of Computer Science teachers, all committed to injecting new ideas into lessons covering Computer Systems, Algorithms and Programming.To Be Successful
Benefits & Culture
- Be qualified to teach Computer Science Teacher at all levels, A-Level experience desirable
- Play an active part in developing and implementing new and engaging teaching styles
- Up to date subject knowledge including, but not limited to; Software Development, Compression Techniques, Computer Systems, Algorithms and Programming.
- Ongoing CPD and mentoring program
- Modern and well-equipped classrooms and facilities
- The school is in a vibrant and well accessible location, it was recently Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' in all six review areas, with special mention to how much students enjoy their time at the College.
It is essential that the successful applicant will have strong behaviour management skills, high quality subject knowledge and an understanding of safeguarding procedures.
If you are a qualified Computer Science teacher and would like to apply, please submit your latest CV with details of 2 professional references. This is a main scale-teaching role.