: Programme Digital Front End DeveloperContracting Authority
: NHS DigitalContract Length
: 6 monthsLocation
: Remote IR35
: InsidePay Rate
: £550 Essential skills
- Web Accessibility
Summary of role
- Azure Terraform
- Azure CI pipelines
- Previous Health or public sector background
- Act as a technical specialist in Python/Django/Wagtail collaborating with the development team.
- Knowledge of accessibility guidelines and expertise of making applications accessible.
- Work in an Agile multidisciplinary team.
- Confidently engage with stakeholders when appropriate.
- Communicate complex technical issues and risks to non-technical people, requiring the ability to translate technical impacts into a language understood by business areas and to ensure that the communication has been successful.
- Be involved in negotiations around change in scope and handling the contentious priorities of balancing changing customer needs with the need to deliver to time and budget.
- Champion good development practices, such as TDD, BDD, Refactoring, Pair Programming, Continuous Integration and Deployment, SOLID principles, Design Patterns.