** SEN Learning Support Assistant - Mon-Fri 5 days a week**** Chelmsford SEN School**8:50am - 4pmSTART ASAP
We are looking to recruit inspirational SEN Learning Support Assistants (LSAs) to join an Outstanding special school in Chelmsford. The school caters for children between the ages of 3-19 years old, with PMLD and SLD needs.
All experience welcome!
This is an excellent opportunity for anybody wanting to build their experience working alongside special needs pupils, and trials will be offered to candidates ASAP in ASAP.Your role as an SEN Learning Support Assistant will involve:
You should have:
- Supporting children with special needs including PMLD, SLD and MLD.
- Assisting the class teacher by taking part in classes and specific pupils 1:1 and in small groups
- Issuing personal care (feeding, changing requirements)
- Getting involved in exciting activities and trips!
- Some experience working with SEN children and/or issuing personal care
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the Online Update Service (or be prepared to obtain one for £47.20).
If you want to get your foot in the door, or continue an amazing career in special education, please make yourself known and apply for this position today! Alternatively, please send an email through to Laura on
to start the conversation. Successful applicants will be contacted within 7 days.APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.Disclaimer
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'