our award winning Client based in the Trafford area are looking to appoint a Credit Control / Accounts Receivable Manager to work across their finance function.
The role will manage Credit Operations, Customer Collections, and the Customer relationship process ensuring timely and accurate processing.
You will need to be an experienced leader of CC or AR teams with a strong track record of improving operational efficiencies and delivering high levels of service to the business in a fast paced environment.
Main duties will include:
- Managing the credit operations and collection processes, including ensuring any outsourced activities are delivered to agreed service levels
- Deliver excelled customer service whilst optimizing DSO
- Delivering services aligned to SLA and achievement agreed KPIs
- Working with other teams in finance and the business to resolve issues
- Planning and prioritizing own and teams workload -ensuring deadlines are achieved, disputes are resolved quickly and efficiently
- Instigate a service culture and customer service orientation in the teams
- Lead, motivate, develop and manage the team
- Provide learning and development opportunities for the team members including personal development plans covering company values
- Apply performance framework to support development
- Develop continuous improvement within the teams
- Managing and reporting of teams KPI's and process controls as per Service Management framework
- Leading or participating in department / countrywide projects as required
This is a great opportunity for a driven and dynamic individual who will go the extra mile and strive to seek job satisfaction. This company have a strong set of values and need this role to be filled by a character who believes in them and follows them through on a daily basis.
To be considered for this role please send your CV to Karen Reynolds or Joanne Sizer at RSNW or call the office for further information.
We regret to advise that only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for this position.