A growing business is seeking an R2R Process Lead to lead and drive their Record to Report process globally as part of a new Shared Service Centre set up. This role is fully remote. Outside IR35What you'll be doing:
Skills and Qualifications
- Set the global vision, road map and deployment of the R2R workstream across the organization in accordance to the roadmap, through gap/fit of solution
- Leading the day-to-day accounting operations performed by R2R outsourced and captive teams
- Identifying and contributing to continuous improvement initiatives within the R2R function, ensuring that improvements are incorporated in the work routine.
- Analyse change requests that come through to the Global R2R template and advise changes to be made through the design cycle and liaising with Business Readiness teams
- Works closely with Learning & Development to deliver the R2R global Training Lifecycle including training needs analysis, material development, training co-ordination and delivery.
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Finance transformation and "R2R" experience is welcomed but applicants with FP&A, finance systems and risk & control experience looking to specialise will be considered
- An excellent attitude to building relationships
- Experience with captive OR BPO outsourced teams.
- Attention to detail and an eye for process and control
The business are looking to interview straight away. Due to a high level of response, a reply cannot be guaranteed to unsuccessful candidates. Please only apply if you meet the above criteria. Thank you.