Due to expansion my key client in Surbiton are looking to tak on an additional Tax Assistant for their tax team. As they continue to grow, they looking to expand the team to manage their continued compliance in each of their local geographies. This role will report into the Tax Manager and sit within the finance community.
This role is ideal if you have worked in a junior position within HMRC, inhouse or in practice with exposure to cross boarder transactions and tax working in jurisdictions outside of the UK.
If you are passionate about tax and want to be involved in a fast paced global business, this could be the role for you. For the right person my client will support continued studies in ATI and/or CTA.JOB DESCRIPTION
Benefits of working for this leading company in their field:
- You will take ownership for managing and providing relevant information to external tax advisors to ensure that Sales Tax and Corporate Income Tax compliance are met.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all tax submissions are reviewed and filed ahead of the statutory deadline
- You will liaise with tax authorities/ external advisors on routine matters and maintain good control over tax registrations
- Support in calculating year end tax provisions and prepare tax disclosures for the accounts
- You will be involved as required during the auditing of financial statements
- Providing advise and guidance to the business on tax related matters
- You will have experience of working in a tax team, ideally within HMRC or practice
- Strong technical knowledge of UK Tax regime and ideally some experience of the tax in at least one other country outside of the UK
- Experience of working with external advisors
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Outstanding communications skills with a real can do attitude
- Potential for funded studies
- Free breakfast and lunch in our onsite canteen
- Free access to our onsite gym
- Private Healthcare & Pension
- Structured career progression
- 22 day holiday which increases with length of service
- A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events