Job Title: Primary Teacher (SEMH) Location: NewcastleSalary Scale: £100-£165Start Date: Immediately
GSL Education Newcastle are now actively recruiting for a Primary Teacher
with experience delivering any subject within an SEMH setting
in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Your role will be working closely with a designated class or subject area, giving academic and behavioural and emotional support to enable the pupils to learn and flourish. You will be a strong behaviour manager with outstanding planning skills, able to differentiate effectively. We are looking for individuals who deliver their subject in a really engaging and innovative way.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 8:30-4:30. You will be required to have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service
to be able to work with our clients (This will be discussed during the registration process)The Ideal candidate must:
- Have experience or the desire to teach within an SEMH environment
- Be confident within a subject area with outstanding delivery
- Be a firm but fair behaviour manager
- Be able to commit to 5 days a week work
- Have a Child or Child and Adult DBS on the update service.
- be a confident, outgoing, and personable individual with a passion for helping pupils achieve
- Be a great team player - able to direct support assistants and liase with others
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Tyne and Wear.
Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.GSL Education offers:
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Sarah Elliot or Joshua Dixon at GSL Education.
- Excellent rates of pay. (To be discussed at interview)
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.