Keenan Recruitment is delighted to have been retained by a leading provider of high quality commercial security and life safety systems, to recruit for a Accounts Assistant to be based in Belfast.
Our Client specialises in providing future-proof solutions for their clients across Northern Ireland, installing commercial security and life safety systems and due to continued growth and expansion they are growing their administration team.
This position is for a Part-Time Accounts Assistant, alongside the primary function of credit control, the successful candidate will also be required to support with general administrative duties and tasks.
This is a permanent role for 12 hours per week initially, with potential to increase hours for the right candidate.
Working hours will be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 1pm - 5pm
Salary is £9.20 per hour.
- Helpdesk response - logging customers' fault details onto database system.
- Providing administration support to the Operations team.
- Dealing with email enquiries efficiently.
- Emailing invoices & statements to customers
- Contacting customers with outstanding invoices
- Use of SAGEline50 to prepare and post monthly statements
Full training will be provided.
- Minimum of 2 years' previous experience within credit control/accounts
- A confident, approachable telephone manner is essential.
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems.
- Must be detail orientated.
- Possess a sound level of IT literacy
- Strong communication skills
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Katherine for a confidential chat.
Keenan Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer, acting as an Employment Business on behalf of our Clients for temporary work and an Employment Agency for providing permanent employment with our Clients.
Keenan Recruitment is proudly a Corporate Member of REC - 10638 (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) adhering to all current employment legislation.