Job Title: Secondary Teacher
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: North Lincolnshire
Job type: Flexible Working
Principal Resourcing are actively working to recruit Secondary Teachers
to meet the increased demands of supply cover from our local secondary schools in North Lincolnshire post code area DN17 and surrounding area.
We are looking for excellent and ambitious teachers to work on day to day or long-term supply
. There is a requirement for full time
and part roles
Ideally you will be a teacher who Is a reflective practitioner, is able to see each child as an individual and ensure children are active learners in all lessons, has the highest expectations of achievement and behaviour and can work as part of a successful team to plan and deliver an inspiring and engaging curriculum.
We are happy to accept applications from Final Years Students, ECT's and experienced Teachers. You can expect to be paid up to £189 per day depending upon your experience and the role requirements.
Currently work on supply? We guaranteed to beat your current daily rate.
Interested in working supply? Our experienced team will support your transition.
Within the role you will be required to:
- Support and enthuse learners to reach their potential
- React to children's interests to engage their learning opportunities
- Provide opportunities that will excite and ignite a passion for learning
- Deliver planned guided work
- Teach the class in the absence of the class teacher
Skills and attributes:
- Relevant qualifications - QTS (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- A proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS completed through Principal Resourcing
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
By registering with Principal Resourcing, you will access:
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- 'Recommend a Friend' bonus up to £150
- Opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Competitive rates of pay
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
There is a high demand in North Lincolnshire, post code area DN17 and surrounding area
for Supply Teachers
whether you are looking for ad-hoc daily supply, short or longer term work, part time or full time we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.