I'm looking for a User Researcher with public sector/council experience for a 6 month remote contract.
A local council Service Transformation team have undertaken discovery and alpha phases of work on the SEND Local Offer. They require a User Researcher to support the testing of redesigned content and Information Architecture for the beta and live phases of the new local offer digital service.
Essential skills and experience:
- Extensive experience of conducting user research for digital content and websites
- Able to plan user research for services with challenging user needs and complex user journeys, and advise on the research methods to assure best practice
- At least one example of working with users of public and / or government digital services
- At least one example (in addition to the previous) of developing and conducting inclusive and accessible research
- Able to help teams understand the diversity of users of government services, advocate for inclusive practices and help design and deliver accessible services that work for all users
- Experience of successfully recruiting and retaining research participants using a range of techniques and incentives
- Experience of research with users who have experience of disability, special educational needs and / or are carers
- Examples of communicating research in a meaningful way that engages stakeholders and teams to create shared understanding
There is an application to write for this role
- Experience of working in agile, multi-disciplinary teams from discovery through to supporting a live service
- please get in touch for details.