I am currently working with a school who are recruiting for a Maths Teacher to start in January to support their successful Maths Department. The school are proud to be a Science Specialist School with excellent examination results at KS4 and KS5. They pride themselves with being an inclusive community who provide excellent opportunities for all their learners. Staff work collaboratively with each other, pupils and parents to help students reach their full potential.
The Successful Maths Teacher will:
- Be available to work 5 days a week (Monday-Friday) with Pastoral responsibility
- have a track record for planning outstanding lessons and using assessment methods to ensure that progress is met through the classes.
- teacher KS3 and KS4 Maths
- communicate with parents through school reports and parents evenings
- An ability to teach GCSE Computer Science is a bonus
- have full QTS and extensive experience working with the UK National Curriculum
- a DBS on the update service (we can support you with this)
- To be considered for this role, please apply with you most recent CV. Interviews will happen as the school sees CVs of candidates they are interested in.