Are you a great Modern Foreign Languages Teacher looking for your next position in Wirral?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for a dedicated Modern Foreign Languages Teacher for an Ofsted rated Good school based in Wirral. This position is to start in ASAP and will continue until May half-term, with the potential to be extended until the summer This is a part time, long-term role paying up to £189.54 per day. The timetable is a 2 week timetable, week 1 is 4 days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday), week 2 is 3 days (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday).
This secondary school are looking for someone who can teach across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 has excellent knowledge of the Modern Foreign Languages national curriculum. Our client school are looking for a candidate who can teach Spanish to Key Stage 4 in addition to French.
The successful Modern Foreign Languages Teacher will be joining a school where the learning environment is said to be purposeful, well-ordered and pleasant. Parents and pupils are very loyal to the school and proud to be part of the school community.
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Have experience teaching French and Spanish across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 (A Level experience would be advantageous)
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Modern Foreign Languages Teacher in Wirral. Or for more information about the role, contact Anthony Bailey on /