Are you a great Design Technology Teacher looking for a role in the Wigan area?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for a dedicated Design Technology Teacher for a mixed 11-16 school based in Wigan. This position is to start ASAP and will continue ongoing, covering a sickness cover. This is a full time, long-term role paying up to £189.54 per day.
Our client secondary school are looking for someone who can teach across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 and has excellent knowledge of the Design Technology curriculum. Even though the timetable is to cover a Food Technology Teacher the school are open to considering applications from all specialisms of Design Technology.
The successful Design Technology Teacher will be joining a unique school community where young people thrive. The schools mission is to provide opportunities that enable every child to have aspirations, vision and great pride in their achievements.
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Have experience teaching Design Technology across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Design Technology Teacher in Wigan. Or for more information about the role, contact Anthony Bailey on /