Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse
Are you an experienced Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse who is passionate about ensuring patients receive a high level of care within Mental Health Services?
If so, we have shifts available based in the Manchester area working for the NHS services.
A variety of flexible shift patterns are available to suit your needs, including ad-hoc shifts or block bookings.Benefits of working for Randstad:
As a RMN working within mental health services you will need to:
- A dedicated primary consultant with a secondary point of contact so there is always someone to take your call.
* A full range of mandatory training to suit your role requirements, free of charge.
* Support and training sessions in association with your NMC re-validation.
* A weekly payroll and a range of payment options.
* An easy-to-use app to manage and inform others of your availability.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge and broad level of experience working with various Mental Health problems.
* Be confident in making thorough assessments and advising on next steps.
* Be an excellent communicator, able to liaise effectively with other professionals.
* Be committed to providing a high level of support to those requiring urgent care.
- Proven experience at Band 6 level
* NMC registration
* Nursing Qualification
Do you know any Mental Health Nurses looking for a new role, extra income, or a more flexible way of working? We have recently introduced a REFERRAL SCHEME where you will receive £300 worth of vouchers for every nurse you refer! *Terms and Conditions apply.
We have also just introduced a BRAND NEW WELCOME BONUS
where you will receive £50
Love2shop vouchers once you have worked only 20 hours with us! *Terms and conditions apply.
If you wish to apply or would like to enquire about any other opportunities we have, please contact Joe Griffiths
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.