Quest Employment is looking for an enthusiastic person to join a well-established family run UK manufacturing business based in Redditch in a position of a Tig Welder. Our client offers great opportunities to learn new skills in different areas of their business. They are looking for Tig Welders who want a career, people they can invest in, and hope will have a long career with them.
As a Tig Welder you must have an eye for detail and be able to focus on the job in hand. The successful candidate must be capable of following complex instructions, have a flexible approach to work as well as be able to work well both independently and as part of a team. SKILLS/EXPERTISE:
- experience as a Tig welder (stainless steel and aluminium)
- Previous experience of welding to 9606-1 & 9606-2 is advantageous.
- Ability to Mig weld to a good standard is advantageous.
- Able to read engineering drawings to a good standard (training can be provided)
- Welding parts to engineering drawings.
- Following of company work to lists, generating route cards and reading engineering drawings.
- Maintaining a clean work space and surrounding area promoting a safe and efficient environment
- Following company quality process and reporting any non-conformances