Are you an experienced Humanities Teacher or NQT?
Are you passionate about your subject and keen to share that knowledge with our future generation?
Have you got experience teaching Humanities?
If you answered yes to these three questions then this is definitely the right opportunity for you!
We are working with a beautiful secondary school setting in Denbighshire, who are looking to appoint a Humanities Teacher full time until the end of the academic year. You will be working with students from KS3 - KS4.
If you are interested in this position, don't delay, get in touch today! Benefits of this role:
Supportive Senior Leadership team and Department
Excellent facilities and access to resources
Dedicated consultant with experience working education
Competitive weekly rate of pay Responsibilities:
- Plan and deliver creative and innovative lessons
- Possess and maintain a deep and secure knowledge of your subject and an open mind to try a more hands on approach to the curriculum.
- Create a challenging and stimulating classroom climate that will motivate pupils to learn, think independently, empathise with others, and perform to the best of their abilities.
- Be aware of the learning needs of the pupils you teach and ensure that each student is given every opportunity to fulfil his/her potential
- Relevant teaching experience
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK