Data Project Manager - Insurance - 12 months - London - c.£700 p/day (inside IR35, via Umbrella)
Harvey Nash are currently supporting our Global Insurance client in hiring a Project Manager, with strong Insurance experience, who has a background in delivering data management & data-focused initiatives.
* c.£700 p/day - negotiable dependent on experience
(will be Inside IR35, via Umbrella)
* London (Citi)
(3 days per week remote working)
* 12 month project
(2 x 6 month contracts)
To support all business-related aspects of data management in connection with the database and related processes.
As the Data Team Project Lead your main responsibility will be to drive and coordinate the process for completing the onboarding of our agents to the Data platform, which means assuring that all agents are able to deliver data in the required formats on a regular basis. You will furthermore support the Data Team Lead in setting up the processes for BAU.
Required Background/ Experience:
* 5+ years project management experience in the Insurance space
* Familiarity with insurance data models and insurance processes
* Leadership qualities
* Good communication skills
* Project management experience
* Tech savvy
* Business analysis skills
* Background in database design, SQL and data visualisation
If you meet the above criteria, and are able to take on a new role by the end of February 2022, please submit your CV via the link for consideration.