Kenny Recruit are currently recruiting for an awarding winning drinks brand that's on a mission to fuel a healthier world!
Our client are seeking a Supply Chain Executive to join on a temporary-permanent basis. Due to rapid company growth and a need to increase gross margin we need an individual with excellent supply chain experience.Pay:
£15 - £22 per hour (dependent on experience and qualifications)Location:
West London (mainly remote working but you will be required to go to the office at least once a week)Working hours:
9.00am - 6.00pm (flexible hours offered for the right candidate)Responsibilities:
- Book in POs delivered that week to the system.
Supply Chain Service Management
- Supply Chain service - chase/resolve BTB order issues.
- MOQ overview management by order for indirect cost savings
System & Invoicing
- Full month end inbound/Netsuite reconciliation & DTC juice reconciliation
- 3PL stock reconciliation at month end
- Netsuite optimization & Improvement
- Month end stock adjustments
- Month end DTC upload
- New Customer set up / EDI management
- Fixing EDI issues on existing customers
- New Product & Sku set up.
- Escalation of warehouse issues.
- Process improvement/lean management.
- 3pl Performance tracking
- Invoice checks for 3PLs
- Invoicing checks for all other invoices/suppliers.
- Warehousing review/tender if required
- Management of damaged stock BTB 3PLs
- Yearly performance review & Price Challenge/negotiations
- Review capacity quarterly/annually for BTB 3PLs
- Review DTC capacity quarterly/annually to allow growth.
We've been candidates too so we know how frustrating it is if you don't hear back from a job application. We'd love to respond to everyone, however given the high volume of responses we receive from the combination of job boards, social media and other sources and despite our best efforts, we simply can't get back to every application - We know that's not what you want to hear but we hope you'll understand?
Short-listed candidates will obviously be contacted for this specific role and if you haven't heard from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We will keep your CV on file to contact you with regards to future roles and any other advice to help you, however if you do not wish to remain on our database, please let us know and we will obviously remove you. Alternatively, feel free to contact us for a chat.