Looking to play a leading role in a substantial transformation project within an ambitious, forward-thinking organisation? Are you a fully qualified accountancy professional with strong investment appraisal experience? Excited by large-scale development schemes and seeing the output of your work influencing major construction projects? If yes, this could be the role for you!
My client is a London based residential property developer who are currently seeking a Property Finance Manager to join their team on a permanent and largely remote basis. Reporting into the Director of Finance, this role will be the finance subject matter expert on all residential property development schemes and offers an exceptional opportunity to join an ambitious organisation who have several exciting projects on the horizon.The key duties of this Property Finance Manager role are as follows:
- Lead on the financial appraisals and assessment of the ongoing viability of a number of new development schemes and acquisitions, drafting papers and ensuring due diligence as required.
- Liaise closely with senior stakeholders across the development directorate, acting as their financial matter expert and providing sound financial support as required.
- Take the lead in the preparation of financial models and analysis to inform strategic decision making.
- Full responsibility for ensuring the monthly accounts for development schemes are accurately maintained.
- Ensure all forecasts are updated in a timely fashion.
- Liaise with auditors, the development teams, and across the finance department to ensure accuracy and integrity of all financial data related to the development schemes.
Accompanied by an attractive benefits package, including flexible working and scope to work from home, the position joins a buoyant team that is integral to the company's growth plans. This is a brilliant opportunity for a driven, qualified finance professional with exceptional analytical and financial modelling skills, who is now keen to take the next step in their career and take sole ownership of one of the organisation's key divisions.The successful candidate will have:
- Fully qualified as an accountant.
- Ideally, a background working with the property or social housing sector. However, candidates without this are still strongly encouraged to apply.
- Experience business partnering with senior-level stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of investment appraisals and property development finance.
- Experience using BRIXX or an equivalent system.
If you are interested in this position please apply immediately, as applications are reviewed daily and this role will be filled before the closing date.