Core Subjects Teaching Assistant'Good' Secondary School in Hampton£73-78 Per dayFull time/Term TimeAre you a recent graduate looking to gain experience within schools?
Why not become a Teaching and Learning Assistant!The Position
- A Mainstream Secondary School in Hampton, South West London are looking for an academic graduate to join the team to support students across various core subjects. Your role will consist of working with pupils in Yr 7 - Yr 11, supporting their academic progress and individual needs, in either small groups or 1:1 setting. You will be expected to support SEN students according to their EHCP, identify their needs, set targets, and record progress of individual pupils.
It is beneficial if you have previous experience within schools, however, it's not essential. The ideal candidate will be an academic individual who is willing to work with pupils effectively and work to a high standard. A dedicated and proactive individual is key.The School -
This School in South West London is a 'Good' Ofsted rated secondary school. This school is oversubcribed and well established in the local area. The members of staff have created a highly supportive and friendly atmosphere. This is an excellent school who offer many training opportunities and career progression.Requirements
To gain some first-hand experience within schools apply for the position above or get in touch with Gemma at Veritas Education!
- Recent Degree - ideally core subject related
- Previous experience working with young people or special educational needs.
- Positive attitude to work with young people and children.
- High levels of professionalism
- Valid Enhanced Child DBS Check
Veritas Education are currently working on various vacancies so even if this one doesn't fit your exact requirements, we may have something more suitable for you. Please send through your CV so we can discuss other opportunities.***Veritas Education offer competitive rates of pay***APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.Disclaimer
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'