Remote Interim Contract for a Procurement Manager Your new role
Our client is a key public sector organisation and they are looking to recruit an Interim Procurement Manager for 3-6 months . The role is very flexible and can be carried out remotely . You will be managing a small team of Procurement officers and will lead on the organisations procurement activity.
- Lead on all procurement activities obtaining vale from competitive markets via local/European tenders or Procurement Consortia for goods
- Ensuring compliance with procurement legislation and law notably UK and EU regulations
- Act as the Company's expert on procurement matters ensuring VFM within the provision of procurement service
- Provide professional advice and support to managers
What you need to do now
- You will have significant and comprehensive evidence of production and management of UK and EU tenders to the highest standard
- Proven experience of working with Contracts and within a value for money framework
- Comprehensive working knowledge of all relevant procurement legislation and regulation including UK and EU Regulation,
- Managing a team
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.