Account Manager - Corporate Accounts. £45K - £47K Base - £90K - £95K OTE.
Cloud, Network and IT Security are at the heart of what we do. For the past 20 years, we have helped clients across the private, public and voluntary sectors by advising, designing and delivering innovative cloud, security and networking solutions.
Our products and services range include Virtual Data Centre, AWS/Azure, WAN, Cloud Telephony, SD-WAN, Threat Management, and more.
We take pride in delivering high-performance, first class solutions to our customers. Our workforce consists of those who are experts within their fields and who live our company values of Service, Excellence, Teamwork and Commitment.
We recognise the importance of learning new skills and are committed to our employees' continuous training and development.
Building on our success we are looking to recruit an Account Manager to work in our corporate sales team.
This role is fundamental to our growth by supporting our existing clients, promoting business across our portfolio of solutions, and developing opportunities with new logo accounts.
Using your existing account management knowledge and experience to promote the use of our portfolio of cloud, network and IT-based solutions.
To achieve personal sales targets, business growth and maintain customer satisfaction.
• Achieve sales targets through retention and growth of existing revenue base.
• Lead sales effort on managed service sales opportunities.
• Proactively identify/create opportunities and generate a sales pipeline.
• Take the lead in proposal generation and driving opportunities forward.
• Implement a structured plan to manage sales activity and ensure key targets are achieved.
• Gain commitment from key decision-makers.
• Understand the competition and overcome prospect objections.
• Negotiate contracts including bespoke commercial models and terms in association with legal department.
• Balance customer advocacy with need to ensure business is right for us.
• Provide accurate and timely forecasts and information including regular and ad hoc reports as required by management.
• Be the personal interface for prospects and customers at all levels, ensuring strong customer relations and resolving issues of customer dissatisfaction.
• Maintain a thorough appreciation of each customer's strategy, organisation and procurement process in order to propose solutions that add value for both current and future requirements. Aid the customer in improving their organisation.
• Execute a contact strategy with each customer, maintaining an appropriate level of contact within set timescales.
• Promote customer confidence in us and self as a professional and competent supplier of managed communications services.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of the customer's industry and key industry drivers. Resource and Team Management
• Liaise with prospects, customers, colleagues and external partners to build relationships, collaborate and share information in order to create customer value.
• Work with our technical consultants and internal support to create the customer proposition and close orders.
• Participate in creating a team spirit and assist in the team's overall achievement.
• Proven, successful track record of a consultative sales approach to selling managed services in the business-to-business environment.
• Experienced in targeting and acquiring new corporate accounts.
• Strong sales, communication, negotiation, and influencing skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong level of commercial and contractual awareness.
• Professional, enthusiastic, confident, organised and entrepreneurial.
• Competence using PC packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Good knowledge of our products and services.
• Previous experience using Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be desirable.
Our employees benefit from a hybrid working style between home, office, and where appropriate customer and supplier sites. The exact mix varies depending on business needs and legislative rules and will be agreed upon between us.
In line with requirement of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, all candidates will be required to provide to our original documents supporting your right to live and work in the UK (including passport, visa details, work permits etc).