Location: Central London
I am excited to be partnering with a luxury real estate provider who break the norm with their service levels and quality, guaranteeing a memorable impression They are looking for an Management Accountant who will report to Financial Controller.
As a Management Accountant your main objective will be create monthly financial reporting packs, cash flows and management accounts.
• Reporting - Preparation of consolidated monthly financial reporting packs, including profit and loss accounts, cash flow, management accounts, KPI's and variance analysis and commentary for group entities. Currently 14 legal entities.
• Cashflow - understand and experience of cashflows essential to drive the growth of the business
• Balance Sheets - To prepare balance sheet reconciliations, including ownership of the Rent accounting schedules, on a monthly basis and to ensure that any outstanding items are cleared in an accurate and timely manner
• Scheduling - Preparing ad hoc schedules as required by the Financial Controller for Landlords and other interested parties • Fixed Assets - Maintenance of Fixed Assets Register including monthly depreciation posting
• Reconciliations - Intercompany reconciliations and the preparation of VAT returns
• Tracking - Tracking capital monthly project spend monthly, reporting to the Financial Controller
• Audit - Preparation of lead schedules
You will be
• Someone with a strong desire for promotion with a strong work ethic and desire to grow
• Someone who shares our values of Attitude, Problem Solving and going Above & Beyond
• Strong and robust character, confident in being challenged at all levels
• Ability to deliver high quality work to tight deadlines
• Strong analytical skills and ability to work under own initiative and collaborate across departments
• ACCA finalist or close to being finalist
• Experience with Sage Accounts package
• Proficient in MS excel with the ability to work with large amounts of data, extracted from multiple sources, ability to synthesize data efficiently and summarize clearly
• Preferably 3+ years of relevant experience
**This role is 5 days per week in the office**
If you are interested in this brilliant opportunity, please apply within