£19.50 p/h - £20.50 (Band 6/7 equivalent) - £46.9k | 44 Hours - Days | Supernumerary | Great Benefits
A large Paisley nursing home is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified, experienced Nurse to help to lead the team as Deputy Manager.
The home offers elderly and dementia care and is owned and operated by one of the UK's leading health and social care groups.
Details of this Deputy Manager vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
· A permanent contract to work 44 hours per week on day shifts (supernumerary)
· Competitive hourly pay rates of £19.50 - £20.50, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6/7 rates of pay and comes to an annual salary of £46,904.
· Some fantastic retail, leisure, and lifestyle discounts
· A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
· NMC renewal fees paid
· Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation