I am currently recruiting for an Account Manager (of Medical Staff) for my Aylesbury based client.
You will be required to:
* Manage a portfolio of client hospitals
* Co-ordinating staffing of bank doctors for each client, ensuring an uninterrupted service, with an emphasis on quality and continuity
* This is a service-based role that requires the recruitment, delivery and account management of doctors and the client
The ideal Account Manager will have:
* Excellent communication skills
* Be a hands on team player
* Be able to juggle multiple tasks and work under pressure and to deadlines
* Be detailed and organised and have the ability to manage expectations
Account Manager - working hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
There is also a discretionary bonus scheme payable twice a year.
The company also offer enhanced benefits which include 28 days holiday PLUS Bank Holidays.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving and growing business and to develop your account management skills further. The company offer a fantastic training programme and will support you whilst you find your feet in a new industry. Account Manager candidates who have worked within either recruitment or sales roles previously would be of interest to my client however this is not essential for the role.