Interim Project Accountant - 6 to 9 months
Salary - Up to £65K dependant on experience
Location: Remote with some working from the office based in Cheltenham
T2M Resourcing are recruiting an Interim Project Accountant to join a team at the finance centre of this major company for an initial period of 6 to 9 months.
The business has an ERP migration project in process and are therefore seeking an experienced Project Accountant to review the current systems and processes within the finance function to drive standardisation and improvements. In the role you will be responsible for;
* Reviewing current accounting processes
* Developing improved templates/ processes which are accurate and robust
* Manipulation of large amounts of data
* Building strong relationships with key stakeholders, both finance and non-finance with the ability to communicate at all levels
To be successful in this Interim Project Accountant role, you will;
* Be a qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
* Possess operational experience with ERP solutions (e.g. SAP, MS Dynamics 365)
* Possess excellent MS Office capability - advanced Excel
* Have experience and be comfortable with manipulation and analysis of large amounts of data
* Possess hands-on project/ change management experience
* Proven experience of successful collaboration with stakeholders at all levels
* Able to work on your own initiative and create straight forward processes and meet deadlines
This role will be based predominantly from home with the requirement to travel to Cheltenham once or twice a week.
If you have the required experience and are available for a quick start, please email your CV along with your salary expectations.
NOTE: This role is INSIDE IR35 and will be a fixed term contract