Position: Bank Staff Member
Salary Banding: £8.91 - £12.50 per hour (dependent on qualification/s and experience)
Hours: Bank / Permanent / Mon-Fri / 0 - 40 hours
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
We are currently recruiting for a passionate Bank Staff Member to join our wonderful Weybridge Day Nursery and Preschool. Our nursery is situated in Weybridge, Surrey.
Our 86-place nursery is proudly Ofsted rated 'Outstanding'. The nursery consists of tailored, home-bases for babies, toddlers and preschool, in addition to featuring a lovely outdoor space, complete with tricycles and age appropriate equipment!
As a Bank Staff Member working with us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place to work.
Your role as Bank Staff Member will include:
* Consistently deliver and plan rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps all children to develop and meets their individual needs.
* Have a flexible approach to working hours and where required, support local nurseries to the area.
* Make accurate and effective assessments, which reflect the needs, interests and stages of development of the child.
* Ensuring an enabling environment is providing consistent stimulating and inspiring activities for the children in both the indoor and outdoor area as a continuous provision.
* Ensure that British Values are incorporated and demonstrated through Early Years Foundation Stage learning and play.
* Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children in line with our child protection and keeping everyone safe policies and procedures.
* Ensure internal policies and procedures are adhered whilst also meeting the external legislation and guidelines from our governing bodies.
* Promote and follow guidelines implemented for managing behaviour including supporting children to manage their own feelings and behaviours.
* Continually work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children ensuring a diverse and inclusive approach is maintained at all times.
* Attend staff meetings and training sessions for continuous professional development.
* Work experience within the Early Years sector.
* Sound understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
* Full and relevant Level 2/3 Childcare qualification
* Current Paediatric First Aid if qualified after 30/06/2016