FourPointZero is working with a creative studio based in London. The agency specialises in creating immersive experiences using innovative technologies such as AR, VR, MR and AI.
Over the past 5 years, they have worked with a range of household name companies and celebrities, creating experiential projects on film & TV, there and museums.
After a successful big, they have secured funding to create an informative, immersive experience utilising immersive tech and are now looking for 2 x WebAR developers to help deliver this project.
WebAR/Threejs developer requirements
* 3+ years commercial experience as a webAR or WebGL developer
* Solid experience with threejs
* Ability to optimise environment and assets for the web using Babylonjs or A-Frame
* Worked on augmented reality projects
* Experience creating visually stunning and interactive websites
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please call FourPointZero and ask to speak with Scott Roby, alternatively click 'apply', and one of our consultants will be in touch.
We work with a diverse range of companies and often have open positions all around the XR space; if you are interested in learning about new opportunities within XR, do get in contact for a quick, confidential chat today