Come and join our team here in Welham Green as an Account Manager!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to join 24-7 Recruitment services on a permanent basis
This will be based at our client's site - DHL M&S
The main purpose of our Account Management role:
The Account Manager will take responsibility for planning and will be responsible in delivering the recruitment strategy to enable us to attract and recruit the right people who will help deliver our business objectives. This will involve working in partnership with the business and Line Managers to pro-actively manage the candidate experience.
Account Manager Responsibilities
* Ensure that operational staffing requirements are fulfilled within the site.
* Manage a team of 4-10 internal team members (depending on peaks periods)
* Instigate, develop and implement ideas and reporting which continuously improve the contract/business on agreement with the senior management team
* Attend regular meetings with the client General Manager, 24-7 Manager and/ or site senior teams to ensure quality service and clear operational action plans are met
* Regular review of all KPI's with on-site team (s) to ensure corrective action is taken following 'smart' specific/measurable/achievable/realistic/timely, objectives
* Identify and monitor costs, understand and investigate reasons for any variances and identify ways of reducing them through change implementation, as necessary working within the guidelines of 24-7 Recruitment.
* Control and plan operational supply
* Provision of relevant statistics as requested, analysis of previous costs and trends presented in a professional and practical format with and submitted with solutions to the senior management team
* Accountable for site budgetary controls, agreement and control of all spending being set by the senior management team
* Ensure that there is a high awareness of Health and Safety and relevant regulations are complied with
* Manage our peak periods growing our headcount from (Apply online only) in a 3month period
* Complete investigations and disciplinaries
* Fully manage payroll on a daily basis
* Be able to motivate temps, perms internal and external
Account Manager Requirements
* Computer literate with experience and understanding of Microsoft packages - Word & excel.
* Must have previous High volume recruitment Experience
* Client facing skills - natural relationship builder. Able to resolve problems and manage customer expectations
* Decision making skills (within remit of role)
* Proven ability to interface effectively with customers at senior level
* Strong negotiator with experience of developing and growing a contract through a consultative approach with your customer
* Leadership and coaching skills - able to motivate large teams and ensure targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded
* Able to manage relationships vertically and sideways
* Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
* Self-motivated leading minimal direction
* Flexible approach to a demanding and varied workload, which may involve the requirement to work outside of normal 'office' hours including weekends
Account Management benefits
* A salary of £25,000-£27,000 dependent upon experience
* Bonus Structure
* Career progressions
* Training programmes
* A fun, vibrant team
24-7 recruitment have undergone many changes since September 2021 and we are proud of what we have achieved thus far, fancy hearing more? Please submit your CV and our trusted regional resource will initiate contact