Senior Node Backend Developer sought by leading investment bank based in Canary Wharf.
**Inside IR35 - Remote initially and then 2-3 days a week onsite**
No financial experience required.
- Define the approach and implement the migration from Linux VM to Docker/Openshift for highly available, real-time NodeJS microservices
- Achieve the migration with zero downtime
- As part of the core team, ensure sub-teams adhere to our code quality and testing standards.
- Evaluate and provide technical solutions to solve a variety of complex and interdependent processes.
Skills & Qualifications:
- You have deep knowledge of TypeScript and NodeJs, you are able to understand and work with non-trivial setups
- You are experienced with microservices best practices and building 12 factor applications
- You are passionate about streaming data and building API's around it
- You are familiar with cloud computing concepts and DevOps tools (Docker, Openshift).
- You have very high development standards, especially for code quality, code reviews, unit testing, continuous integration and deployment.
- You have good analytical skills, ability to contribute in design discussions and problem solving sessions.
- You agree that verbal and written communication skills are vital
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Please apply within for further details or call on 07393149627
Harvey Nash Finance & Banking