A well established client is looking for an experienced Maintenance Operative to join their team on a 3 month temp to perm basis.
You will be attending customer sites to provide new system installation and/or support for maintenance clients as well as ensuring that our client's personnel receive comprehensive training as required.
Job Role: Service/Installation Technician
Location: South of England
Salary: £23k - £25k dependant on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm + the chance to top earning earnings with Overtime
Own Vehicle is needed, Mileage is covered.
As this job role involves travelling overnight stays are common and will be provided by the client.
• 20 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays. Plus an additional day's leave for each completed year of
service, up to a maximum of 5 years.
• Annual profit related bonus subject to the business achieving annual target
• Auto-enrolment Pension
• Wellbeing Health Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Experience in the animal (pet or vet) industry would be an advantage
• Overall knowledge of electrical and plumbing installations
• Excellent DIY skills
• Full, clean driving license - essential
• Required secondary education
• Attend sites as instructed to carry out installation of equipment and be
responsible for ensuring all aspects of the installation process are completed to the correct
• Carry out an inspection of the delivery - checking for damage, quantities and quality of
items, and site on arrival and notify the Help Desk Manager of any damaged goods or
• Produce high quality work in all areas of responsibility within agreed timescales
• Undertake planned, preventative maintenance activities as per maintenance schedules and
undertake reactive breakdown repair - working to determine root cause
• Ensure the Store Manager is aware of any husbandry problems
• Adhere to any special instructions or work that needs to be carried out at service locations
• Provide ongoing training to store personnel on all elements of the filtration systems
• Control inventory in service vans to ensure that services can be completed when
scheduled, highlight potential stock shortage by being aware of production and service
• Manage returns and warranty parts within stores
• Follow the service itinerary as planned, do not make changes unless requested and/or
authorised by the Help Desk Manager
• Ensure that you are able to attend call outs when scheduled to cover the Emergency Pager
• Attend regular review meetings with the team to discuss recurring issues and plan
solutions for the future. Communicate any issues or improvements to the Help Desk
Due to the nature of the role applicants must be over 25 for Insurance purposes.
If you are interested then please apply now!