Our client provides award-winning solutions to activate retail experiences for leading global brands. Specialists in international installation and maintenance services for retail display, they harness market-leading experience and extensive global coverage to deliver our solutions in stores across the world. They bring ideas to life and have worked on high-profile product launches and ground-breaking in-store experiences for brands like Adidas, Beats by Dre, North Face and Sonos.
Who are we looking for?
• Growth and increasing customer base have created an opportunity for an Account Manager to join the team delivering retail experience solutions on a nationwide scale. You will drive the company success by working with a new key customer account to:
• Deliver excellent customer service and add value to client partnerships.
• Support operational excellence for program implementation, striving for compliance, on-time delivery and insightful reporting.
• Manage commercial success by delivering to financial parameters and seeking growth opportunities.
• Maintain and grow the relationship with multiple stakeholders within a key customer account.
• Act as the main point of contact across customer service, installation and maintenance workstreams.
• Handle inbound enquiries, interpreting customer needs and project scope.
• Develop solution methodologies which match client needs, in collaboration with Operations teams.
• Create cost estimates, quotations and commercial frameworks working to rate-cards and across a domestic and supplier base.
• Communicate solution and quotation proposals which match client needs and achieve commercial success.
• Cost management and client invoicing utilising internal systems.
• Deliver effective internal communication of project scope & expectations.
• Support timely and successful program implementation alongside the Operations teams.
• Produce and analyse management reports to update clients on program progress and SLA performance.
• Escalation point for clients during project roll outs.
• Complete project closure processes and debrief to clients for continuous improvement.
• Provide professional after-sales support to maximise customer loyalty.
• Manage internal and external communications through meetings, telephone and email.
• Collaborate with colleagues for the ongoing transfer of knowledge and shared learnings to develop viable bespoke solutions for your clients.
• Visit clients across the UK including industry events.
What you'll need:
• 5+ years' experience in account management/customer services role.
• Experience in the retail display/installation industry.
• Previous skills / knowledge of a fast paced agency environment.
• A customer centric approach.
• Strong and effective communication including verbal and nonverbal.
• Exceptional organisation with an attention to detail.
• Driven to meet deadlines in line with compliance.
• Strong commercial and financial acumen with an analytical mindset.
• Persuasiveness with evident negotiation skills to grow accounts and generate revenue.
• Confidence and ability to build relationships.
• A team player and willingness to get stuck in.
• Proactive approach to getting things done.
• Flexibility to manage and adapt to fast-paced change and the challenges that brings.
• Resilience and positive attitude in challenging situations.
• Innovative problem-solving skills to find solutions and make decisions.
• Quick at learning new software systems and technologies.
• Excellent with IT particularly in Microsoft Office; Excel and Powerpoint.
• Full clean driving licence.
• Experience in customer facing project management