£18.50p/h (NHS Band 6) - Circa £38.4k | Paid Breaks | 40 Hours p/w | Days |
An exciting vacancy has arisen in a privately owned medium sized nursing home in the Birmingham area.
The home provides 24-hour specialist care to their elderly & dementia residents and residents with physical disability and sensory impairment related frailties.
Details of this Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
• Permanent, full-time contract to work 40 hours per week on day shifts
• A fantastic hourly pay rate of £18.50, which is in line with NHS Band 6 salary earnings and equates to an annual salary of £38,480
• Paid breaks
• A comprehensive induction with ongoing training and career development prospects
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence.
You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered RGN/Adult Nurse or RMN/Mental Health Nurse
• NVQ/SVQ Level 4/5.
• Prior experience in a managerial position in an elderly/dementia care setting is preferred
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation