Job title: Care Assistant
Location: vacancies available in Orrell and Billinge
Hours: full and part time hours available
Shifts: flexibility to work twelve hour shifts, 8 to 8, is desirable (but flexibility can be offered in return)
Pay: £10.00 to £11.50 per hour (plus enhancements for bank holidays)
Looking for a fresh start in the new year? Then join ICCM!
Part of the City & County Healthcare group, ICCM provides highly trained care teams for individuals who live within their own homes. We specialise in nurse-led care for adults and children with a range of disabilities such as spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, Multiple Sclerosis and Muscular Dystrophy.
Do you want a fulfilling new role where you know you can make a difference to someone's life?
Our bespoke, person-centred approach means we need Care Assistants who can adapt to the client's individual needs. You would assist with everything from personal and clinical care, to domestic duties, social activities and personal interests. No two days are the same and you can be sure you are actively making a positive difference in someone's life. No experience? No problem as we provide full training!
What we are looking for:
* Flexibility and commitment (shifts will generally be twelve hour shifts, 8 to 8 and can include days, nights and weekends)
* A full UK driving licence is desirable
* Excellent communication skills and an ability to support both verbal and non-verbal individuals
* A caring and compassionate attitude
* A calm and confident approach
* Experience in care is desirable but not essential as full training is provided
What we can offer:
* Full time or part time guaranteed hours
* Comprehensive, paid induction training
* Employee Health & Wellbeing Programme
* Opportunity to earn a fully-funded diploma QCF in Health & Social Care
* Employee referral bonus scheme
* Pension scheme
All of our members of staff are now regularly PCR tested for Covid-19 to help protect our clients and other team members. Staff members are required to wear full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where necessary.
Employment is subject to satisfactory references and a full Enhanced Disclosure (costs will be covered by the company)
City and County Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities employer