GiBe Finance are delighted to be exclusively supporting a national brand in Woking, recruiting a Finance Analyst on a 12m assignment to cover maternity.
The role sits within the Commercial Finance team and includes a blend of FP&A & business partnering.
Covering maternity, the contract will last for 12 months, with a start date of 24th Jan 2022.
- 3 days in the office, 2 days from home (currently 100% from home)
- Core hours 10am - 4pm (37.5hr week)
Option to work:
- 7.00 - 15.30
- 8.00 - 16.30
- 9.00 - 17.30
- 10.00 - 18.30
- Parking on site
- Revenue reporting (weekly)
- Assessing revenue risks and opportunities
- Business partner with head office cost centres - IT / Legal / Finance
- Own forecast for IT / Legal / Finance cost centres as their key contact
- Own forecast for two smaller areas and business partner with Procurement team
- Consolidate UK P&L and Capex reporting then report up to group
- Provide high-level commentary on specific reports
- Proven experience in FP&A / Financial Analysis
- Effective communicator - written and verbally
- Strong working knowledge of Excel - comfortable manipulating large data sets
- Finance qualification not necessary
To review the full job description, please Apply Now.