2x Interim Corporate Governance Manager
£250-£350p/d *Inside IR35
3-6 Month Contract
An organisation are looking for 2 interims to join their team as Corporate Governance Managers.
- Supporting the Corporate Governance Deputy Team Leader to embed corporate governance through the organisation.
- Leading on the development and maintenance of a Business Continuity Management System
- Managing the development and implementation of an effective risk management framework for the organisation; this will include maintaining the internal risk management framework for the organisation.
- Secretariat duties for the Operations Risk Review Group (ORG)
- Secretariat duties for the Audit and Risk Committee, where required.
- Acting as key liaison between the organisation and the internal audit service supplier.
- Ensuring the arrangements for Counter Fraud Specialist services for the organisation.
- You must have a solid corporate governance background to go in and "hit the ground running"
- Experience in supporting various business areas with understanding risk management
- Experience in supporting business areas with their risk registers
- Drafting risk and assurance reports
- Highly skilled in Secretariat duties for key management meetings, covering governance matters. Drafting papers, minutes maintaining forward look etc.
- Experience in supporting development/improvements of corporate governance frameworks
- Public sector experience preferred, but not essential
If you are an experienced Corporate Governance Manager looking for a new opportunity, please apply. All successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 1 business day.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://en-gb/candidate-privacy